Christmas Beers (and polenta) at Archea!
Friday 16 December from 5pm, Christmas Beers are back in Florence at Archea Pub... and best wishes to the managing director! (this is a reference to 'Fantozzi', an old italian movie, it's ok if you don't get it ❤️ )
No matter if the weather is inadequate, that time of year has arrived whether you want it to or not. As usual, Archea welcomes the magic of the nativity with an evening dedicated
to mulled wine and ginger cookies to a special selection of Christmas Beers.
This edition will be a return to the traditional, a tribute to craft beer with some of the most prestigious protagonists of the Belgian brasserie scene:
- De Dolle Brouwers – Stille Nacht 2022
- Brasserie Dupont – Avec les Bons Voeux 2021
- Brasserie de Cazeau – Tournay de Noel 2022
- Brouwerij De Glazen Toren – Canaster 2022
- Brouwerij Kerkom – Winterkoninkske 2022
- De Struise Brouwers – Clash of The Titans 2018
- Gueuzerie Tilquin e Brasserie Artisanale de Rulles – Rullequin 2017
- Brouwerij ‘t Verzet – Oud Bruin Strawberry 2020
Alongside the Belgian brigade, our bells will be jingled by:
- Archea – Hydra (IPA), Melyssa (honey ale), Salviette (blanche with sage), Black Tower (black IPA)
- Alder – Karpfen (Zwickel Pils)
- Van den Broek – Fruity Watergeus (lambic with Cassis and Cherries)
- Chianti Brew Fighters – Giovannona (IPA with papaya)
- Brasseria della Fonte – Ordinary Bitter
Too many to remember? No problem, you will always have the constantly updated Beer Menu at your fingertips by clicking here: TAP LISTA
Complementing this exaggerated, almost over-the-top selection of brassic delights will be the customary polenta lovingly prepared by your local affectionate publicans.
One such evening is best shared with your nearest and dearest, whom you can conveniently invite via our FACEBOOK EVENT
Rejoice everyone, Jesus is born! And best wishes to the managing director! (yep, Fantozzi reference again)